Peter Kramer

Peter Kramer
Thank you for your service.

14 words

14 words
We do for the love of our people.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RIGHT WING RESISTANCE OATHS


Officer Oath:

Do you Freely give your Oath:

To Act with Honour, Courage and Commitment
Be Loyal
To Fight for your Family, Race and Nation
To be of Service to your brothers and our people
To be Active in the advancement of our cause.
To be an example to other members.

I Freely give my Oath

Security Oath

Do you Freely give your Oath:

Be Loyal
To Fight for your Family, Race and Nation
To be of Service to your brothers and our people
To be Active in the advancement of our cause.
To Protect all persons and positions you are assigned to
with Honour, Courage and Commitment

I Freely give my Oath


Members Oath

Do you Freely give your Oath:

To Act with Honour, Courage and Commitment
To Be Loyal
To Fight for your Family, Race and Nation


I Freely give my Oath

1 comment: