Peter Kramer

Peter Kramer
Thank you for your service.

14 words

14 words
We do for the love of our people.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sadly ending Peters leadership.

Hello, My name is Peter Krämer I just finished my time as a world leader of the Right Wing Resistance. I am now a member of another organization. I took this decision when I saw that I could not get Sweden to grow in members. To be successful you need to have many willing people to help in the current crisis we the indigenous find ourselves in. I have moved over to an organization that operates in the Nordic countries. I spent six years with RWR, I was the first Swedish leader, I went up in rank to Scandinavia's leader. I started working really hard to build up RWR, I spent about 17 hours per day. I managed to get 18 countries into RWR. I was promoted by the founder of RWR Kyle Chapman to European leader. It was something that suited me. I went to different demonstrations around Europe. and I also did some himself with RWR In Sweden, I was over in the UK three times to show them my support. I was in NZ in 2013 where I met most of the members of the NZ RWR crew. Kyle Chapman handed over the leadership to me for around 2 years ago. I became world leader of RWR. This was something that was a weight on my shoulders at the time. My mentor Kyle handed over the responsibility to me. I felt that I would not be able to walk in his footsteps. The knowledge he possesses, I lacked. I have been active since 1988. I tried to get the Right Wing Resistance to become a name to reckon with in the future. It has always been there in the back of the head that Kyle was the backbone of the organisation. I went to say goodbye to Australia and NZ. But When I came to Australia, New Zealand immigration administration called to the border security, they told me that I was not welcome to NZ. She told me that my political views were wrong. I then sought entry into Australia instead, seeing as I was already there, but was denied there too. I was put in handcuffs and moved to a prison for one day, to be deported back to Sweden. What mighty strength the New World Order have. They treat us as they want without any boundaries. Human rights and freedom of expression does not exist when it comes to those with our political stance - FACT, we are oppressed, there is no freedom anymore just a false sense of one. I will now fight even harder, turning my attention to a cause within the zone of the world I live. Hopefully it will spread from there. I wish RWR all the best but I am now involved with a new thing altogether. Hail Victory . Peter Krämer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Right Wing Resistance and Kyle Chapman and all crew for all years. We all still fight for same cause and WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER. STAND YOUR GROUND. HELL SEGER . PETER KRÄMER/Sweden. FORMER WORLD LEADER OF RIGHT WING RESISTANCE

    ReplyDelete